Please find below and attached how to order:-
- Please click here to open the attached Excel spreadsheet and then please complete it yourself.
- In all cases email the completed form to email@example.com
- If you live in SG postcodes and will be paying directly to our bank account (preferred), it is a proforma invoice – self billing. Please DO PAY with order reference your surname and you will receive a final invoice as order confirmation.
- If you live outside SG postcodes and will be paying directly to our bank account, please just fill in the form and return it. DO NOT PAY IN ADVANCE, there may be an at-cost postage and packing fee. If, upon invoice, you are unhappy with this, you are not committed, please reply CANCEL.
- If you wish to pay by cheque, please return the form by email, await confirmation and then send the cheque to the address noted.
- If you don’t have access to software to open Excel, please just email with your order requirements
- Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your enthusiastic support!
You know we are a volunteer organisation, but please be aware we will have just one guy on the screen/keyboard/smartphone part time, our Treasurer works full-time and will check for payments after hours and at weekends, and there’ll be 3-4 of us delivering your merchandise, so please be patient awaiting contact or order confirmation and then delivery.
If you order both a Glass and a T-Shirt, or multiples of either (yes, please!), we will likely hold your goodies until we have all.
CAMRA & all its branches are not-for-profit organisations. These products are at VIRTUALLY (😂) cost price, with any surplus ploughed back into supporting Pubs, Pints and People!
Glasses have been ordered from the manufacturer Festival Glass and are due soon (~July 23rd).
Final order for T-Shirts from Kustom Clothing in Hitchin will be place July 20th, With bit of luck, they’ll all be available around the same time.
It will be great to see you all walking around North Hertfordshire in those shirts and seeing your shared photos of you drinking from your Hitchin Beer & Cider Festival Goes Virtual glasses!